In easy-to-understand language, CRESST guidebooks apply accountability research to important topics including standards, assessments, scoring, and reporting.
Alternative Assessments in Practice Database: User's Manual
Note: The disk that was part of the Alternative Assessments in Practice Database is no longer current and therefore not available online. However, we believe that the document itself may be a useful publication to those interested in alternative assessments.
A Practical Guide to Alternative Assessment
In "A Practical Guide to Alternative Assessment," Joan Herman, Pamela Aschbacher, and Lynn Winters offer guidance on the creation and use of alternative assessments supporting student achievement.
- Assessing the Whole Child Guidebook
- CRESST Performance Assessment Models
- CSE Criterion-Referenced Test Handbook
- Los Angeles Learning Center Assessment Guidebook
- Los Angeles Learning Center Standards Guidebook
- Portfolios and High Technology Guidebook
- The Practicum in Instructional Development: Project Guidebook
- User's Manual to ITRS Interrater/Test Reliability System
- Writing What You Read Guidebook